ENERGY4Mobility: ´Should the EU launch a new Low Carbon Liquid Fuels Strategy?`
Messe Frankfurt has launched a new event format: the ‘Energy4Mobility’ Expert Talk series. In these talks, scientists, politicans and experts from industry join together to discuss topics such as e-fuels, ‘ReFuels’ (renewable energy fuels), hydrogen and electromobility. The first expert talk took place in October 2020 at the Nürburgring on the topic of ‘E-fuels’.
Messe Frankfurt is kicking off this year’s expert talk series in Brussels, where they host a live digital talk on 15 March 2021 at 3:00 p.m. The event will focus on the following topic: ´Should the EU launch a new Low Carbon Liquid Fuels Strategy?`
In the first part political point of views will be presented and in the second part the topic will be evaluated in the view of economics and science.
Preliminary list of speakers:
- Adina Valean, EU- Commissioner for Transport – requested
- Bernhard Dietrich, Director Centre of Competence for Climate and Noise Protection in Aviation (CENA)
- Jan-Christoph Oetjen, MEP and Vice Chair of the Commmittee on Transport and Tourism
- John Cooper, Director General, FuelsEurope
- Dörte Schramm, EU Governmental Relations, Robert Bosch GMBH
- Dr. Daniel Chatterjee, Director Technology Management & Regulatory Affairs, Rolls-Royce/ MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH
- Prof. Thomas Koch, Leiter des Instituts für Kolbenmaschinen, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
- Michele Ziosi, Vice President Institutional Relations, CNH Industrial
- Laurianne Krid, Director General, Fédération International de l’Automobile (FIA)