ESF 2021 – Energy & Sustainability Forum
The realisation and realities of a net zero emissions energy system are hitting the downstream industry.
2020 has accelerated the pivot to sustainability. At the core of conversion, refiners and petrochemical producers must responsibly and proactively transition from oil processors to energy providers, creating the products and services that today’s consumer still values. Technologies keep evolving, and globally, operations and assets are adapting to remain resilient and contribute to a net zero carbon economy.
Against this backdrop, Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce a new focused event to support the discussions and development of a sustainable energy future in which the downstream industry plays a leading role. ESF 2021 will take place virtually on our unique and tailor-made virtual platform that enables all participants to experience the benefits of an in-person event, online.
As the only event dedicated to downstream decarbonisation, ESF virtual is truly an unmissable event for all things related to downstream decarbonisation and sustainability.
Agenda highlights include:
- Total Keynote – Gabrielle Gauthey, SVP Carbon Neutrality Businesses will present on ‘Getting to Net Zero’ strategy and investments in innovative solutions to promote sustainability and carbon neutrality
- The latest transition technology trends from John Gugel, CEO, Honeywell UOP, Jean Sentenac, CEO, Axens, Leon de Bruyn, CEO, Lummus Technology and Marco Villa, COO, Technip Energies
- Vincent Baril, Président, Shell France, and Eric Duchesne, SVP Refining & Chemicals, Manufacturing & Projects, Total join WoodMac and Fuels Europe to discuss what 2020 taught us and the post-pandemic outlook for refined products and chemicals
- Surviving and thriving the energy transition and post Covid-19 apocalypse – strategies for success from leading consultancies including WoodMac’s Alan Gelder and Energy Intelligence’s TJ Conway
- Fahad Al-Sherehy, SABIC’s VP for Energy Efficiency and Carbon Management give exclusive insights on how the company is adapting processes to use renewable and recycled feedstocks, and to create durable, recyclable product design solutions for its customers
- Perspectives from Braskem, UOP and Borealis on commercialising circular economy strategies to turn trash into treasure!
- CCS and Hydrogen – the low carbon team? Hear first-hand experience and insights from Equinor’s Vice President, Global CCS Solutions Torbjørg Fossum, Total’s VP CCUS, Bruno Seilhan, and Neste’s VP Renewable Hydrogen & PtX Outi Ervasti on the roles that CCS and hydrogen are playing in helping them to achieve deep decarbonisation targets
- Many more case studies and panels and leading insights from Repsol, OMV, Wood, Becht, UPM, ITM Power, Plastic Energy, BGC, Saint Gobain and many more
Visit the website here ESF 2021 by Euro Petroleum Consultants
For more information & registration, please contact Christina Romanova on Christina_Romanova@europetro.com