Platts 9th Annual EU Refining Summit
Returning to Brussels for the ninth year running time at the spectacular Le Plaza Hotel, Platts 9th Annual European Refining Summit – the must attend strategic industry event – is back on September, 17-18, 2015.
- Investigate the current state of play for the refining industry: What should happen next?
- Debate oil price and improved margins versus overcapacity and rationalization – what’s the reality?
- Assess the latestchallenges from Russia, Middle East, Africa, Asia, US and Latin America
- Examine the implications of the latestenvironmental and energy regulations
- Explore jet fuel, diesel, gasoline, LPG, naphtha and bunker fuel developments, opportunities and challenges
- See how relationships between petrochemical companies and refiners can be tightened
Platts 9th yearly European Refining Summit is back todebate all that matters for today’s refiners, traders, logistics and solution providers, regulators and other key industry stakeholders once again.
In what will be an even higher speaker faculty and with greater networking opportunities over two full days, 2015’s European Refining Summit returns to Brussels on September 17-18 to debate whether the industry should continue to rationalize despite recent margin improvements arguably caused by the fall in the oil price.
To reserve your place or for more information, simply visit: http://www.platts.com/europeanrefining or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7176 6300. Discount rates apply if you contact us and quote ‘FuelsEU15’ to register.