ReFuels Week: Understanding the role of low-carbon liquid fuels in enabling climate-neutral transport
Webinars by FuelsEurope
FuelsEurope is delighted to invite you to its webinar series on “Understanding the role of low-carbon liquid fuels in enabling climate-neutral transport”, which will take place between 31 May and 14 June 2021.
The ambition of the European Union is to be climate neutral by 2050. The European refining industry supports the same ambition. Our industry is transforming, and we have developed a comprehensive pathway of how, together with our partners, we can contribute to meeting the 2050 climate neutrality objective.
In the transport sector, low-carbon liquid fuels, also called ReFuels, will play a critical role in the energy transition and in achieving carbon neutrality in all transport modes. Therefore, alongside electrification and hydrogen technologies, low-carbon liquid fuels will remain essential beyond 2050, bringing important benefits to the European economy and society.
To better illustrate these benefits, FuelsEurope, in cooperation with external partners, will propose a series of webinars enabling deep dives in key aspects such as sustainability, availability, efficiency, affordability, technology and policy.
Each session will propose a 75 to 90 minutes deep dive in the topic with experts and key stakeholders. Following the introductions and presentations by three experts, industry or sector representative, the moderator will open the floor to the audience for a compelling Q&A session to answer all your questions.
The programme will feature sessions about low-carbon liquid fuels addressing:
- Video recording of Session 1 available here – Monday 31 May from 15:15 to 16:30 The benefits of an EU Strategy for liquid fuels?
- Video recording of Session 2 available here – Tuesday 1 June from 12:00 to 13:15 The science & technologies behind low-carbon liquid fuels (in partnership with Concawe)
- Video recording of Session 3 available here – Thursday 3 June from 15:15 to 16:30 Liquid fuels in the bio-economy (in partnership with Copa-Cogeca)
- Video recording of Session 4 available here – A win-win situation for climate and jobs (in partnership with Clepa and IndustriAll)
- Video recording of Session 5 available here – Feedstock availability and sustainability review (in partnership with eFuel Alliance, ePure, European Biodiesel Board & Ewaba)
- Register here for Session 6 – Friday 11 June from 10:00 to 11:15 Ensuring social inclusiveness (in partnership with IndustriAll)
- Register here for Session 7 – Monday 14 June from 10:00 to 11:15 What impact on Urban Air Quality? (in partnership with AECC)
Check the full programme and speakers here.
If you have any questions about this webinar series, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to connecting with you!